To be able to accept CRIP tokens as a beta/early bird user, you should add CRIP trustline to your stellar wallet. We published previously how to create stellar wallet on Keybase app.
Here are the step by step to add CRIP to your wallet:
- In Keybase app, Go to Wallet.
- On top right press Settings icon.
- At the bottom of settings, press on: “Accept Trustlines”.
- In search box type CRIP to find our token, press Accept, then done.
- Now, your Stellar wallet is ready and can accept CRIP tokens.
- Press on Receive button (On top right), to obtain your Wallet Address.